Nootropic: Cognition and Memory
Hericenones and erinacines induce Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) synthesisin nerve cells. NGF regulates and protects normal myelination as well asstimulating remyelination when myelin is damaged.
• Improves Memory
Induces Hippocampal and Cerebellar Neurogenesis (Produces newbrain cells)
• What is a Nootropic?:
Of, relating to, or promoting the enhancement of cognitionand memory and the facilitation of learning. They can benatural or synthetic:
• Natural nootropics:
These include plant extracts and herbs.
• Synthetic smart drugs:
These are pharmaceutical agents that can have a strong effect on mental functions. They often require a prescriptionand are used under medical supervision.
• 10:1 Fruit body extract
• 30% polysaccharides (Fruit body only)
• Made in Germany
• Certified Organic DE-ÖKO-070
• 100% Vegan, NON GMO
• Compliant with all EU regulations
• Free of gluten, lactose and fructose
• Free of herbicides, fungicides or pesticides
• Free of preservatives and artificial colors